Business Due Diligence and Valuations
Expert advice when buying, selling, merging or divesting
Buying a Business? Look before you leap.
Evaluating and appraising a business requires specialist knowledge. Every business is different, and all prospective business owners have different expectations. That’s why, before you buy a business, you must get it thoroughly assessed to ensure it suits your needs. We know how to evaluate companies (from small business valuations to large corporate assessments) and have worked with thousands of prospective business owners. Work with our team of Due Diligence and Valuation experts. Save time, save money, reduce tax.
Our experienced business evaluation team can help you answer the hard questions:
• Is this good value for money?
• What should I pay for it?
• How much money can I expect to earn?
• What are the risks I need to think about before I sign up?
• What do I need to know about to make an informed decision?
- Tax advice
- Finance application assistance
- Business structure guidance
- Due diligence – buying a business
- Due diligence – selling a business
We provide a pre-purchase business evaluation report and indicative values to assist you with your buying decision, going through a thorough due diligence process and checklist.
We also explain the 7-step process when buying a business.